USCIS has expanded Premium Processing to Include EB1- C Multinationals/Executives and EB-2 Petitions with National Interest Waiver (EB-2 NIW)
ATTORNEY DEV BANAD VISWANATH IN INDIA DURING OCTOBER 2022
Dev B. Viswanath, Esq.
As of September 15, 2022, USCIS began accepting Form I-907 Premium Processing upgrade requests for pending EB-1 Multinational Executive and Manager Form I-140 petitions that were received on or before January 1, 2022, and pending EB-2 National Interest Waiver (NIW) I-140 petitions that were received on or before February 1, 2022. This expansion of services will allow for petitioners to get I-140 petitions adjudicated within 15 business days if no RFE is issued. A huge boon for those struggling to get an answer on their I-140 petition so they can relax a bit.
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is implementing the third phase of its expansion of premium processing for certain pending Forms I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Workers, in the EB-1 Multinational Executive and Manager and EB-2 National Interest Waiver (NIW) categories.
USCIS has begun accepting premium processing upgrades for:
- EB-1 Multinational Executive and Manager I-140 petitions received on or before January 1, 2022, and
- EB-2 NIW I-140 petitions received on or before February 1, 2022.
Petitioners who wish to request a premium processing upgrade must file Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service.
|US Attorney Dev Banad Viswanath will be working from India September 30th through October 20th and taking appointments to see clients and new consultations in several cities as follow:
1) Bengaluru – September 30th, October 1st and October 13th through October 20th
2) Mumbai- October 3rd, 4th, 5th, and October 6th
3) Delhi- October 7th, 8th, and October 9th
4) Ahmedabad- October 10th, 11th, and 12th